Life with 3 of God's greatest blessings...1 darling little boy and 2 darling twin girls
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
In the meantime...
To the small handful of people that read our website, this blog is for you. I have no idea when or if my computer will be fixed, and if I'll be back to keeping up on our old site anytime soon. We'll see! In the meantime, I'll make updates here.
It has to be obvious from our website that I'm no good at coming up with creative titles. I seriously considered ripping off the Pancake Chronicles and naming this the Waffle Chronicles or something. Karen would've enjoyed that. Then I thought we really ought to have a name that has something to do with being redheads. Hmmm...well, I'll admit I went with the first thing that popped into my crazy mind. My mom loved to call me Strawberry Shortcake and dress me up as her when I was a little kid. Hence the name. I also have a deep and abiding love for all those 80's toys (Cabbage Patch Kids, Care Bears, My Little Pony!!). :-)
Christmas pictures and posts will be coming soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, I love the name! I have always loved Strawberry Shortcake--I even have a blanket my grandmother made me. Okay, so Sarah has it now. It's been a much-loved blanket.
Anyway, I'm glad you've got something set up anyway. I also think it's cool to be your first follower and your first commenter. :)
Thank you! I had so much Strawberry Shortcake paraphanilia when I was a kid. I need to ask my mom if she kept any of it! I was happy when I found a few old pictures of Strawberry Shortcake online and discovered she had a cat too. Now, how perfect is that? :-)
Thanks for commenting! :-)
Post a Comment