Saturday, April 17, 2010

Oink, oink!

I know I post a lot and it's always about Connor. :-) I have no idea who reads our blog, but you should know that this has become a journal of sorts. A place for me to put down memories of my baby before I forget them...

So, here is one sweet moment I have to record so it is not forgotten. My Connor has giggled a couple of times but we haven't gotten him to really laugh yet. Weird, since he's usually really smiley and happy.

Well, last night Nick was doing his best to make funny faces and noises at Connor. Connor had a big grin on his face the whole time until Nick started to make oinks and snorts like a pig. THEN Connor really started to laugh. :-) He thought it was hilarious and we loved to hear his adorable laugh.

So cute!

1 comment:

Karen Butterworth said...

Lol! It's okay; my blog is always about Natalie and/or Sarah! ;) (And we all enjoy reading about Connor!)