We hit 32 weeks today and that means I'm in my 8th month! Woo-hoo! Hopefully I only have 6 more weeks to go now.
Baby’s senses are continuing to improve -- when light peeks in through your (extremely) stretched belly, those tiny eyelids and irises blink and dilate. And, baby can now recognize and react to simple songs… time to start practicing your lullabies! Growth (at least inside your womb) is starting to slow, and you may notice baby descend into your pelvis at the end of this month.In closing, we wanted to share a couple of cute pictures that Nick got yesterday. Mudpie is enjoying the nursery too. In fact, we have never seen her so excited and happy...leaping about, spinning in midair. She likes to sneak under the baby's crib...

I've shared before that the cats love to nap inside my closet. I've had to take my clothes out of my top drawer and put a towel in there instead. I can't believe that A) This drawer held almost 40 lbs of cat and B) Josie tolerated this much closeness in her napping place.
From the looks of this, you'd think they were the best of friends!

1 comment:
You look absolutely ADORABLE!
Post a Comment