Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ready for Baby!

We're having a baby tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Papa Nick got the swing all put together:


Mudpie didn't like being in the swing, but later she enjoyed pushing it with her nose. We may save money on batteries and just let Mudpie rock the baby. :)



The look of disapproval



Everyone is obsessed with the bassinet


We have caught Josie sleeping in there several times.


Well at least we know the bassinet is sturdy and will hold at least 20 pounds. :-)


Yes, the plan is to have all the bedding clean and the room deep cleaned (um, courtesy of my mom and dad, not me!). Then the pets will be banned from the room. They are really going to hate us for this. I am actually more concerned about cats yowling and scratching at our door at night than I am about a crying baby. We'll see how it goes!

We are ready. We even got a new camera, which I LOVE (yay for Canons!). Bags are packed and now we wait. I still haven't had any labor symptoms, so I am confident at this point things will go as planned. C-section is tomorrow at 7:30am! Please keep us in your prayers. :)

And have a Merry Christmas everyone!!

No comments: