Our friends Garrett and Jeni brought over their grandson Riley to meet Connor

Connor will be as big as Riley soon! Looking forward to the day they can play together

Can you take too many pictures of a sleeping child? I don't think so! He's just so precious, angelic and beautiful!

Connor's great Aunt Ellen made him this sleep sack and blanket. Very comfy!

He really enjoys the blanket and likes to look at the patterns and colors

He's getting so big!

Bath time! Connor likes to take a bath

Sleep time antics...Connor is a good sleeper but he loves to kick all his covers off. This is a picture of how I find him in his bed almost every day. Silly baby!

Harvey watching over the baby. :) We are much more comfortable letting the cats be around Connor (always supervised of course).

Harvey was in my way, so I just sat on top of him!
It looks like Nick and I are going out on a real date for Valentine's Day! We have been out of the house without the baby, but not on a real date to do something fun. We're just going out to dinner, but at this point that's a big deal for us! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment