Just a cute story for today. We all went to the chiropractor as usual, and Connor just loved it this time. He had the biggest, most gorgeous grin on his face the moment he saw Dr. Bock. And he just stared at him with adoration. It was SO sweet, I wish I'd had my camera with me!! I was a bit amazed actually because although Connor is a smiley baby, he doesn't normally get that excited over anyone other than Nick and I! :) Dr. Bock must be a baby whisperer though. Connor continued to coo and grin even as Dr. Bock made an adjustment on his neck, a sensation Connor typically doesn't like.
We've been home a few hours now, and Connor is still non stop smiling. lol! It's really cute. Can't wait until our next appointment so we can tell Dr. Bock that he's one of Connor's favorite people. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment