Before he was born, I received a free pair of baby leg warmers. They are supposed to be extra protection on baby's knees while they crawl. Well, I tried them on Connor and also put him in the only outfit that matched the leg warmers. The result was Mommy laughing her head off.
We think he looks like a totally 80's baby
They came off pretty quickly. :) Too girly and frankly, they don't fit at all on these short pudgy legs! :)
So Connor is crawling around and enjoying chasing the cats. Harvey quickly accepted his new situation and has allowed Connor to climb all over him. Josie has been hiding.
Our boy has decided to grow up on us all at once. Not only is he crawling, but he's finally cutting a tooth. We see a nice bit of white tooth emerging and I can definitely feel it. So can Connor, poor guy. :( He is not enjoying this at all. I hope the tooth pushes all the way through soon. Maybe then I can get a picture. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment