I am proud to say I pruned all of the bougainvilleas by myself and have the very sore arms and back muscles to show for it! ;) It felt good to finally learn how to do all this stuff and to know I can take care of a yard by myself if need be. Not that I'd mind having a man around to do it though! ;)
Connor was adorable and wanted to help us. He mostly assisted his grandma by pulling weeds and placing them in the trash bag. He also kept his hat on the entire time! I'm so proud. :)
Taking a break to drive. He loves this car even if no one is pushing him around in it. He steers and makes zoom-zoom car noises. Don't you love boys?
Having a snack afterward...and stealing my smoothie! He likes to drink from grown-up cups these days. Messy but we let him once in awhile. :)
It's hot here, but we're wearing our hats and lots of sunscreen and trying to enjoy the mornings outside at least. My tomato plants are still alive and we finally have tomatoes starting to ripen!
I know I look funny in my hat, but can you believe Connor laughs right in my face over it?
Some people are so lucky to be able to pull off any style!
One little green bean :)
No comments:
Post a Comment