Life with 3 of God's greatest blessings...1 darling little boy and 2 darling twin girls
One of my favorite sites is Cute Overload. This photo story was posted today and it is one of the best I've seen. Very cute and funny!
Give an inch, and KITTENS WILL TAKE A MILE!
They just take and take and TAKE
very cute! i have great sympathy for that grown cat. i feel that way when sean takes over my bed.
lol! I feel that way when my two fat cats take over my side of the bed. But it's highly amusing when my husband gets up and comes back to bed to find two cats curled up in his spot. :-) hehe
Post a Comment
2 comments:
very cute! i have great sympathy for that grown cat. i feel that way when sean takes over my bed.
lol! I feel that way when my two fat cats take over my side of the bed. But it's highly amusing when my husband gets up and comes back to bed to find two cats curled up in his spot. :-) hehe
Post a Comment