Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Hot Weekend

We had a very busy weekend...for some odd reason all of our "yearly stuff" falls around the same time in the Spring. Annual dermatologist check out, eye exams, dentist, etc. Yesterday was my eye exam and I got some super cute glasses. When they get here, I'll show you a picture.

Harvey had his weekly check up as well. He's the same. It's good that he's not any worse but it's a bummer that after a week on medication, he hasn't improved. He's still eating and being himself, so we're hoping next week's results will be better.

We had an amazing church service and a fun night out at dinner with our friends Matt and Jenny. I went shopping for a new, large pot for my tomato plant and more flowers. Summer is almost here! And it definitely feels like it...today was HOT! It's supposed to reach 101 degrees by Tuesday. Yikes!

Here are the new flowers. I also got a New Mexico pepper plant to put in the pot left by the big tomato plant. Pray they all survive the upcoming heat...

No comments: