Monday, July 6, 2009

Weekend in New Mexico

We spent a long weekend in New Mexico visiting Nick's mom and dad and lots of Nick's old friends. It was fun and a LOT cooler there than it is here in Phoenix!



Hanging out with Danelle and Jason. Photo taken by Jason :)




We spent a few hours at the ABQ zoo. Very fun...they have a bunch of animals that we don't have in any of our zoos in AZ.



bald eagles


polar bears!



polar bear lounging...they were so playful and cute




but...caution...bears are dangerous






lions!






giraffes!







sea lions waving hello







my favorite: koalas!





I love koalas!






Nick and his mom and dad, looking at the gorillas




It was a fun weekend!

2 comments:

Lauri Dilbeck said...

I'm so envious! I would have loved to have gone along. Zoos are one of my favorite things, too.

Funny, I don't see any photos of you below the neck...what's cooking down there, girl?

Tara said...

lol!! Hang in there, we're taking belly pics tonight actually. :) So I should have that up soon.