Monday, January 4, 2010

First Day

We have survived over half the day all alone. Nick and my mom both went back to work today. A week ago, I was terrified of facing this day all alone. But we are doing well so far. It's been quiet and relaxing, Connor has eaten well and is now down for a nap. Momma even managed to eat breakfast and lunch, get dressed, and brush her teeth today. I consider that an accomplishment! :-)

Here are a few recent Connor pics. I feel kinda bad about not taking more, after all Connor is a very gorgeous subject. :-) But, the flash on the camera bothers him and there are only so many pictures you can take of him sleeping or eating. As you can see, he always looks surprised when the flash goes off:








meeting cousin Josh


he loves being in his swing, but he is so tiny in it!


baby burrito

1 comment:

Tana said...

no one minds more baby pics. he's so cute! congrats on a good first day!