


We haven't put Connor in his swing in quite awhile...he already looks bigger in it!
Puppy comparison photos:


Connor did great! I never really noticed that he prefers to turn his head to one side over the other, and that he nurses better on that side too. After his adjustment, he started to nurse a lot better!

This was the only scary part for me to watch. Good thing I trust these doctors with my life! They were super gentle with him. After this, Connor will go for once a month check ups. It was very interesting to see the affect this adjustment had on Connor. Luckily, the docs warned us that he would most likely sleep longer and have a big "release" in the diaper department. Both happened just as expected! He slept 6 straight hours that night, woke up to eat, then slept another 4 1/2 hours!! Amazing! :)
I've mentioned before that Connor is gassy. After his adjustment, he had a huge release of everything and we had some extra diaper changes (and got to hear a lot of noisy tooting!). But the next day he was much less gassy and has been ever since. It's obvious that he feels a lot better now.
One last picture of Connor laying on Harvey...check out that big belly! :)It's always fun for parents to guess who their baby looks like. Connor without a doubt has Nick's shaped eyes and forehead and mouth. We thought he had my nose, but now we decided he has the Ouellette nose: it looks just like my brother Michael's! :)
Connor also seems to have inherited my dad's side if the family's Frenchman build. He has a long torso and short legs. His outfits with leggings or pants are always a little too long. I have already had to pack away all of Connor's newborn sized clothes and he's now wearing 0-3 months sized stuff. It's actually been a bit of a challenge finding onesies that are long enough to fit!

Our poor little guy not only has developed a few strawberry birth marks, but he's come down with a case of baby acne as well! :( Luckily, both will go away eventually.

Connor also seems to have inherited my dad's side if the family's Frenchman build. He has a long torso and short legs. His outfits with leggings or pants are always a little too long. I have already had to pack away all of Connor's newborn sized clothes and he's now wearing 0-3 months sized stuff. It's actually been a bit of a challenge finding onesies that are long enough to fit!

Our poor little guy not only has developed a few strawberry birth marks, but he's come down with a case of baby acne as well! :( Luckily, both will go away eventually.

Connor is much different at a month old than he was a few weeks ago. He's awake much more and has such an expressive face! Too bad it's so hard to capture everything on camera. He smiles, sticks his tongue out at us and all kinds of things that just make us laugh.
I really like how Connor quiets down and gets a special look on his face when he hears Nick's voice. Especially after Nick has been at work all day and gets home at night. Connor will squirm around and look for his dad, even if he's in the middle of nursing! :)
He's also quite the little wiggle worm. He loves being held up so that he's sitting up or standing and he kicks and waves his arms around like crazy. We noticed that he finally seems to be focusing more on objects and really looks at your face when you talk to him. I'm happy to say that he's become much better at nursing and our nights have gotten a lot easier!
I really like how Connor quiets down and gets a special look on his face when he hears Nick's voice. Especially after Nick has been at work all day and gets home at night. Connor will squirm around and look for his dad, even if he's in the middle of nursing! :)
He's also quite the little wiggle worm. He loves being held up so that he's sitting up or standing and he kicks and waves his arms around like crazy. We noticed that he finally seems to be focusing more on objects and really looks at your face when you talk to him. I'm happy to say that he's become much better at nursing and our nights have gotten a lot easier!




1 comment:
He is TOO cute! :) And growing like a weed! I can't believe it's already been a month!!!
I am oh-so-familiar with the long-French-torso-short-legs deal. Tip for you: Target's Circo brand :) Those are the only onesies that fit my kids for any length of time. I've learned that Target's and Old Navy's clothes are longer-torso-friendly. Don't even bother looking for stuff at Wal-Mart. Their outfits are made for short-torsos ;)
That's so COOL about the chiropractic adjustments! I'm hoping to get this baby adjusted and get all my kiddos to the chiro as soon as I'm not needing to go quite so often :)
Looks like you are all three SUPER happy :) BEAUTIFUL little family!
Post a Comment