Random pictures and info. First up, here are three "sneak peek" photos from Connor's newborn photography session last weekend. These turned out so beautifully, I can hardly wait to see the rest!! It'll be about 3 weeks before those are ready.



So, so precious!! His hair looks so pretty :)
We ventured out for our first walk around the neighborhood today. I am still taking it easy as I recover from my c-section, but it was great to get outside in the sunshine for awhile. It's in the 70's here right now!

Weird that this picture is upside down! Hmm...well, the purpose was to do a size comparison photo. This is Connor's puppy and we'll be taking their picture together each month to watch how Connor grows. Wonder how long it'll take for him to outgrow puppy?

Mid-yawn funny face! He cracks me up
Many have asked how our pets are doing. They are doing better every day. The cats were slow to investigate Connor. The rabbit is totally unfazed and is acting the same as usual. We try to cuddle the cats if Connor is asleep in his bassinet, so they aren't feeling too neglected. Today, Harvey actually came up to investigate closer than ever. He was really relaxed and just laid here for awhile.




Being their usual fat, lazy selves! Josie is much more jealous than Harvey is, but she has jumped up on the couch to sit with me as I nurse Connor.

Nick has been doing a great job helping me. Evenings are definitely Daddy time! Connor loves to snuggle with his dad. Sometimes in the middle of the night, Nick has to snuggle Connor in bed while I get situated for nursing and Connor always calms down when he's held close by Nick. He sure seems to know who his daddy is!




4 comments:
Okay, no fair rubbing in your 70 degree weather while I sit here freezing my rear off! :-p
Seriously, I love the photos--so precious! I sure wish I could meet my adorable little nephew in person!
he's so, so gorgeous, and you look awesome! glad your first two weeks have been really good!
Karen, we need to plan a family reunion! You need to meet Connor and we want to meet Natalie!!
Sounds good to me! :)
Post a Comment