Friday, March 26, 2010

Hair Issues

Connor and I are both having hair issues. Connor is losing some of his hair...as you can see from the pics, it's still long on top and it's really long in the back. But the sides are looking quite sparse! We just hope when his new hair grows in, it's still red.

My hair has been coming out in mass quantities. Apparently it's a side effect from having a baby? At any rate, it's been driving me completely nuts. I had my mom cut it but it still felt too unmanageable. So I went to Fantastic Sam's for the first time in my life and got a cheap haircut. Kinda scary and the receptionist thought I qualified for the child's price, but overall I think it turned out well.


This is definitely as short as I plan to go! It feels MUCH lighter too, so I'm happy.




Check out those chunkerific legs! Connor is getting so big. It'll be interesting to see how much he weighs at his 4 month checkup.

3 comments:

Karen Butterworth said...

Yes, pretty much everyone loses tons of hair after having a baby...it's perfectly normal, and you do eventually quit shedding. A friend of mine had a noticeable thin spot for awhile. But it all goes back to normal. :)

P.S. My OB was stunned at my first post partum check up after Sarah was born. My hair was still thick and full. He expressed surprise that I was not losing hair like most post partum women. I assured him that I was indeed shedding like any woman does after giving birth--I just had SO MUCH hair to start with that I was now down to a normal amount! (One of the things I inherited from my mom--we both have a ton of hair!!!)

Karen Butterworth said...

P.P.S. I already "liked" your photo on Facebook, but I'll just say again that it looks great! :)

Tara said...

I am thankful now that I have really thick hair too!