Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunshine days

I thought it'd be nice to share a few pictures of our neighborhood. We enjoy taking Connor on walks now that it's sunny and warm. Today was an especially gorgeous day!


he wears his hat everywhere!


the sun feels good on his toes :)


it was hot, we stopped for Icees :)


all those houses in the background is where we live


and this canal runs a long way through the town...it's no river but it's more pleasant to walk along than just walking down the street :)


the warm day made Connor sleepy

This is one of the things I'm enjoying as a stay-at-home-mom: walks. I don't think I've ever had the kind of schedule where I felt I could just take a leisurely walk whenever I felt like it. It's great! Hey, maybe I'll finally lose some weight too! ;-)

As far as I can tell, Connor likes his walks. He sits there, sucking on his fingers and looking around. He sure is an easy baby to take places; he always acts content and relaxed!

No comments: