For my brothers, the biggest reason I want to give Connor a sibling, because I had such a blast growing up with my brothers and we are so close today as adults. I can't recall us ever fighting, but always having fun.

My parents, who do so much for us, always with a cheerful heart. Yes, always. Whether it's playing with Connor, babysitting, cooking, cleaning, or taking out the trash. They are both so generous with their gifts and time.
I am thankful that Nick has a job and we are okay. Things are changing but our family is together and we have a place to live and food to eat.
Most of all, right now I am especially thankful for good health. I see a lot of pain and illness out there and I am so immensely grateful that my family is healthy. That we have a baby who has never had so much as a sniffle. We made it through almost his whole first year with just a mild ear infection. He is so happy, so healthy, such a good little eater and sleeper. It's such a blessing!
I have lots to be thankful for...Nick's whole family is wonderful and I am very blessed to have great in-laws, including a sister who is one of my best friends. I am surrounded by friends and family and love. Thank you Lord!
Connor had a blast at Thanksgiving. Michael's house is huge and he zipped all over the place, walking along the walls and playing with the CD player.

He enjoyed turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes. And Mommy relented and let him taste pumpkin pie and a bit of sugar-less cherry pie.

He also helped Grandpa give Grandma a backrub. This is a skill that will come in handy for me one day too! :)

I'm sorry these pictures are so big! Blogger isn't allowing me to upload any more photos, so I am having to upload them to Photobucket them copy them here. Grrr! It's rather annoying and time consuming to have to resize photos and then do all of this. So...hmmm...I am not sure what I will do except not share as many photos on here. But I will still put them up on Facebook! :)
I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving!
2 comments:
Those are some huge pictures! :) They're good ones though--I don't think anyone will mind. ;)
He looks like he's all about the pie.
Post a Comment