Sunday, November 21, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Cards!

If you're family or a close friend, you well know my love for sending our Christmas photo cards. :) We look forward to it every year and of course this year is the most special yet because we'll have Connor in the photo!

Shutterfly is offering 50 free holiday cards to bloggers who share the 2010 holiday card collection. Who can pass that up?? I think photo cards are nice little gift in and of themselves. I've had family and friends in years past show me our Christmas photo in June or July, still hung on the fridge  because they enjoy it so much. :) That's always nice because we do put a lot of work into the photo itself. Luckily, creating the card is easier than you can dream of. With so many cute designs, my dillemma is always trying to decide which one to get.

This year, I definitely want a multi-photo card. I like this one a lot; it makes your photos into a "picture tree": http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/picture-tree-christmas-4x8-photo-card-4x8-photo?sortType=1&fa=8&storeNode=93480&fe=4

For a more traditional look, I enjoy the "religious" cards and this one that says "faith, love and family" is the kind I like best: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/faith-love-family-religious-4x8-photo-card-4x8-photo?sortType=1&fa=8&storeNode=93480&fe=4

One last thing I really love about Shutterfly's cards is that they have such a huge selection. I do not like cards that say "Happy Holidays"...sorry to be un-PC but I am celebrating Christmas! :P I also avoid anything with Santa, reindeer, elves, etc. as fun as those can be. I prefer something that focuses on Jesus, family, or just plain wintery.

Here are some more links for you to check out:



·         Christmas cards  http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
·         Christmas photo cards http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards


If you have a blog, I hope you will consider taking a look and writing a review of your own. I have used Shuttfly for years, to get prints but also for holiday cards and photo books. I have always been 100% happy and impressed with the products. The photo books are especially amazing. I don't think I'll ever scrapbook again...these are gorgeous and far easier!

By the way, I am temporarily opening my blog to allow anyone to read this review, but it will be made private again in a week or so. So, expect to have to login again eventually. :)

1 comment:

Karen Butterworth said...

That is an awesome deal from Shutterfly! I must confess my loyalty to Carey though! :)