Sunday, December 19, 2010

Another Quick Update!

We're moving! It's almost Christmas! I have an almost one-year old who has started walking! Eeeeekkkk! I really think despite all of the craziness, I'd have blogged soon, but I like sharing pictures in my blogs and it is still a time consuming process. I'll do my best to get a few up today.

Connor also got his first haircut, going from a Beatle look-alike to a very sharp and even more handsome young man. I definitely prefer a more tidy looking hairdo on my little guy! Here are some pictures of that fun little milestone. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


He will be a year old in less than a week. Exciting and sad all at the same time. I'm thrilled to see him growing into such a delightful little person.  We're really looking forward to celebrating his birthday and Christmas next week. Nick's parents will be here, so it will be a great time with the whole family.

I'm hoping to post more pictures later today! Right now, Connor is waking up from his nap so I have to run.  I hope everyone is having a blessed weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like he didn't mind the haircut one bit!