Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I love Christmas morning....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My favorite:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Christmas is so different when you have a child! We had so much fun watching Connor open his gifts and he has been happily playing with all of his new toys ever since. So everyone did a really great job picking out toys for him! :)

Photobucket

Uncle Rick especially enjoyed picking out "boy toys" for the first time! :)

Photobucket

Having cousin Hailey around really inspired Connor to take off walking all over the place. He wanted to carry his Elmo birthday balloon around too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes, our cats still exist. :) They like the new house, especially all the windows!

Christmas was a busy day...lots of family around, lots of cooking to do. I am so glad our morning was peaceful and I got to take lots of pictures because the rest of the day was sparse in the picture department. I did manage to get one of me and my little man though:

 Photobucket

And my big man, who got off work early and was able to spend a good part of Christmas evening with us:

Photobucket

Yup, Nick got some breakfast pajamas for Christmas. Bacon and pancakes, two of his favorite things. :)

We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas too!!

No comments: