Sunday, September 25, 2011

Coming Soon

Not that I have that many readers, but I still thought I'd give a little announcement: I'm going to be working on a new blog. One for our new Colorado life. :) This blog is full and I'm getting to my limit for uploading pictures. So, stay tuned! I'll share the new link as soon as I have it and leave this one up for awhile in case anyone wants to catch up or save pictures. Then this blog will be locked for privacy reasons since I won't have time to keeps tabs on it.

Anyone have any clever ideas for a name? That's my big challenge right now. I see so many cute, clever blog names and I am terrible at coming up with anything I like.

Not that that's my biggest challenge at the moment! We still have lots of work to do to get settled in our new home! :) Maybe while I exercise my creative side to decorate our new place, I'll be inspired with some creative words...

1 comment:

Karen Butterworth said...

Aw, I'll be so sad when you take this down. :( Looking forward to reading about Colorado and your adventures there though.