![]() |
| Taking a break |
The nature center has some great features, including free binocular use. Connor loved it! He is such a nature boy!
On Easter, we had an egg hunt. I don't do the Easter Bunny, or Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy. But my mom always hid eggs and we always got Easter baskets growing up. Easter is my mom's favorite holiday and she gets so much pleasure out of hiding eggs, we did hunts well into our teenage years. I guess I am passing that along. :) I had fun hiding eggs but Connor was WAY too good at finding them! He found them all so fast, I was stunned. Next year I need to remember to make it harder. :)
The only candy he got was jelly beans and boy did that go over well! He immediately stuffed his mouth full.
Josie enjoying the string off the Easter baskets. :)
That afternoon I hid eggs in the backyard and after his nap, Connor got to have another hunt! A little silly, but he just enjoyed it so much. And once again, he found so many of the eggs so fast even though the yard is 10x bigger and had more hiding places.
My basket is full!!
Connor is such a big boy! He's over half my size!!!
Josie got a new cat box for Easter and before it was filled with kitty litter, Connor had a blast climbing inside of it. We realized a little too late that this was a bad idea to let him play in the new cat box and we're hoping fervently he doesn't try it later on when it's being used!
Last but not least, we finally got our traditional Easter photo of Connor with his own personal Easter bunny, Miss Mudpie.
We also had a traditional dinner and I made ham, potatoes au gratin, green beans and a birthday cake for Nick. We celebrated his birthday on Easter since he had to work on his actual birthday. We had such a nice Easter weekend!
























No comments:
Post a Comment