I went to Israel 11 years ago. I cannot believe it has been 11 years because it feels like just months ago. That trip is imprinted in my mind and heart. It was so life-changing and amazing. I have a huge box of Israel pictures and a very old scrapbook that is falling apart. I decided I need to get my pictures and memories online, on a CD, something to preserve them better.
I'm looking for a scanner and haven't been able to find one. Just a scanner....I don't need one of those printer/fax/scanner combos. Anybody know where I can get a good one?
I appreciate more than ever the invention of the digital camera. Did we even have digital cameras 11 years ago? :-) I distinctly recall going straight to the store to develop 20 rolls of film the day after we came home from our trip. Anyone want to guess how many of those photos actually turned out really great? ;-) You'll get the answer to that when my pictures are scanned and shared because I'll only be doing that to the good ones!
1 comment:
check craigslist. people sell all sorts of stuff.
Post a Comment