Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New bible tabs

I received a new bible for Christmas from my wonderful mother and father-in-law. A few weeks later, my mom and I visited a Christian bookstore that was going out of business. Everything was 40-60% off! I had wanted to be a grown-up and not have to use tabs on my new bible to locate books....until..

I found NOAH'S ARK bible tabs on sale!!!!

What animal lover would say no to this cuteness? Not me! There's a different animal for every book of the bible. So cute!One of my faves...a koala of course!



Nick's favorite, a hedgehog

A moose for Mark..this one is for you DD! :-)

4 comments:

Karen Butterworth said...

Lol. Too cute!

Tana said...

absolutely fabulous! i've never had bible tabs, but i could not have resisted!

Tara said...

TJ, I believe you and I are kindred spirits! :-)

Tana said...

If i see some, I might just have to have them. They'd be the perfect complement to my purple-sequined wallet (purchased from the girls' section at Wal-mart because it was the cheapest one, but you know what? That thing makes other women smile every time I take it out. They think it is quirky and cute, not cheap and childish. It makes me smile, too, because it is purple and sparkly and only cost me $2)!