When we moved into this little townhouse, I wanted to save as much space as possible. We got the bright idea to set up storage bins inside of our closets, rather than take up more floor space with a dresser.
Well, our cats simply love this arrangement. They sneak into the closet and curl up happily in my clean clothes. Every so often, I'll be getting ready for work in the morning and grab a clean pair of socks and see that they are covered in fur.



4 comments:
lol very cat-like. i like your new background, but it's hard to read through.
only when it refreshed, it wasn't stripey anymore. so i take that back.
LOL. Elvis likes to sleep right on top of the Queen Anne Jewelry Armoire directly underneath my hanging blouses. I always have furry hemlines! LOL. They like that comfy feeling I guess.
Cute new blog!
I like the new look. :)
Post a Comment