Life with 3 of God's greatest blessings...1 darling little boy and 2 darling twin girls
He-he. I still laugh when I see Mudpie! Best Rabbit ever! ;)
lol, thanks! :-) We need to get a video of her on here. She very funny and cute when she hops around.
Lol. Josie's jealousy could pose problems later on!
Haha! I was thinking the same thing as Karen!That last picture of Josie is classic. She says so much with those eyes. So funny.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He-he. I still laugh when I see Mudpie! Best Rabbit ever! ;)
lol, thanks! :-) We need to get a video of her on here. She very funny and cute when she hops around.
Lol. Josie's jealousy could pose problems later on!
Haha! I was thinking the same thing as Karen!
That last picture of Josie is classic. She says so much with those eyes. So funny.
Post a Comment