We had our ultrasound this morning! Here is a quick update for now. My mom has to scan the ultrasound pictures for us, so I'll have those to share tomorrow. :-)
Everything is terrific! The baby looks wonderful---and was wiggling around quite a lot. We got to see him/her wave at us, the face, spine, legs and feet. Very cute! :-)
The tech said everything looks normal. The heart rate was 142 bpm, and per all the measurements we are 18 weeks 6 days, so we are RIGHT on track! Woo-hoo! My estimated due date is still 12/29/09.The baby weighs a little over 11 oz right now. So from that, they are estimating the birth weight to be a little over 8 lbs. At least they didn't tell me I'd have a 10 lb baby. :-)
I should have more to share tomorrow after I meet with my regular doctor to go over all the results.
P.S. Our trip to San Diego was fun and I'll try to get some pictures on here later today. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment