This is one big belly people!!

This month, the baby is about the size of a squash:
I had my glucose test for gestational diabetes. It went very well, and I was told that I'd only get a call from the doctor if I didn't pass. It's been over a week and still no call! I'm hoping that means I passed.We've ordered our nursery furniture, finally! So I hope to have some cute photos of the nursery for you in a couple of weeks. Next week will be an exciting week for me: we're having our work baby shower on Wednesday, and Friday will be my last day working in the office. After that, I'll be working from home full time and I cannot wait!
Nick and I have taken a tour of the maternity ward at the hospital we'll be delivering at. It's very beautiful and serene and we loved it. I'll also be scheduling my c-section soon too! I'll post more details on that later when I know the date. But it looks like we're aiming towards December 15-18. That means I'll only have about 10 more weeks to go! Yikes!
1 comment:
How exciting! Can't wait to see the nursery pics.
Post a Comment