Thursday, October 15, 2009

Work Shower

Our office threw us a baby shower yesterday. It was so much fun!



yummy Mexican potluck









cute!



Dad and Mom!




all the lovely ladies we work with...







yes, men were invited and only 2 showed up...baby showers aren't very manly...but the other guys were sweet and gave us a gift, which was very nice of them! :)









opening lots of gifts! I had just asked a few friends what else I needed, after noting what we already had for the baby. And we received everything but one thing at our shower! What a HUGE blessing!!



Part of the fun of this shower was Nick being involved. He got two very Daddy-specific gifts. This here is a manly, rugged diaper bag/backpack.



And a Jeep baby carrier. :) Both in Nick's favorite colors! I'm so happy he got to open some things that weren't all yellow and green and fuzzy. :)

1 comment:

Lauri Dilbeck said...

Sounds like fun! I think Jamey is glad there weren't such things as "couple showers" when we were expecting! :)