Sarah's last gift to me at the shower. I screamed!! Baby Butterworth is getting a best friend: Baby Clark!
Lots of screaming and crying and hugging! This is my very best friend in the world: we've been friends since I was 13. We were in each other's weddings and now we're having babies together. How special!!
Excuse how we look (well, me in particular). We were all crying. But this pic needed to be taken of us 3 pregnant ladies together, all best friends. Fun times!

My lovely friend Brina! We were good friends in high school and haven't seen each other in about 8 years, other than on Facebook. I was so happy she could come to my shower.

Another pregnant friend! I actually used to babysit Tressa back when I was 15 and she was only 12. Hee! Now we're both going to be mommies. Her baby girl is due in February. Another California friend for Baby B to play with, yay!


The only halfway decent picture of me opening gifts. :) Still hoping someone else got a few more flattering shots. Does anyone like pictures of themselves with their mouths open? I don't. Anyway, this picture is a fave because I got this handmade quilt from Grandma Donna. It's gorgeous! And after having Donna as a 2nd mom for the past 17 years, I had no idea she crocheted! :)
Sarah and Justin. We've all been friends since high school! It was great getting together while I was in town.
Sarah and Brian on their way to an Angel game on Sunday before we left. I made them pose with the baby outfit I got from Justion and Rich. It was too perfect! :-)




No comments:
Post a Comment