Connor is a really happy, energetic, curious, fun little boy. He is always on the move, but to my delight, he still likes to cuddle when he's winding down and getting ready for sleep. :)
Here are the 7 month old pictures, as promised. It is not easy keeping the little monkey sitting still next to his puppy. I did my best. :)
Josie is annoyed, Harvey is worried, Connor wonders why they don't want to play with him...
Family pic!
Connor makes funny faces all the time and bursts out laughing at the most unexpected things. My parents are always calling him a character. He makes us laugh a lot every day.He is very funny and reminds us a lot of my youngest brother Rick, who has lived to make people laugh since he was a baby too. Nick says if he could pick one word to describe Connor, it would be "friendly".
To me, he is simply wonderful.
And I treasure every day that I get to play, hug, kiss, squeeze, love, and cuddle my baby.







No comments:
Post a Comment