Connor had his 6 month check up this week. He weighs 15 lbs 2 oz and is 26 inches long. Everything looked great and we're thankful that Connor is so healthy. The doctor commented that Connor is very strong (I think he got kicked in the stomach during the examination). :-)
My mom and I are back to swimming laps and doing water aerobics in our pool. My back has been starting to hurt from carrying Connor, so I am getting back into a serious workout routine so I can get strong. I love exercising in the pool! Summer is great because it is also so much easier to eat healthy (salads, watermelon, etc) and to drink tons of water. I am feeling much better now than I have in awhile.
Connor sure makes it easy to work out and do things around the house. He loves playing with his toys and zooming around in his walker. I've been doing a lot of cooking and baking and Connor enjoys running into the kitchen to get in my way. :)
His new "thing" is sticking out his tongue and making an "ahhhhh" noise. Nick calls it a growl. Connor usually does it when he sees one of the animals. He sure loves them!
I've been so busy, I haven't taken many pictures this week but here are a couple:
aaaah!


No comments:
Post a Comment