Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Party Time!

We've been so busy lately, I have completely neglected my Blue Corn Cafe experiment. I'll get back to that next week...

We had a nice visit from my Aunt V and her husband. It was just a quick lunch, but they were thrilled to see Connor. 

My good friend Roseann and her husband are moving to Haiti this week. Roseann was my first friend in Arizona, and has been a big part of our lives. We went to a going away party to say good-bye. We'll miss her so much!


Today is my mom's birthday. She is sad about it, but I think she should be proud of turning 50 and looking so fabulous. 50 is still young! And she doesn't look anywhere close to 50! :) So, we went out and celebrated at a really fun, authentic Italian place.



For some reason, today, Connor just looks so big to me. Like he grew overnight or something! He looked like such a big boy in his highchair.


More food please


No comments: