Saturday, July 3, 2010

July 4th weekend, part one

Cousin Hailey spent the last couple of days with us. We went swimming, ate watermelon, and baked pumpkin bread. Fun times! :) Hailey is SO good with Connor and I just adore watching them together.

Such cutie pies!!



My big cuddle bug

This is Connor's play rug. He has been staying on here pretty well until recently

From the looks of things, you'd think he was crawling. But no, he's just rolling and squirming along on his belly like a little worm or a seal. I know he's awfully close to all those cords, but no worries. I was watching him like a hawk, waiting to see how far he'd roll away. :) 

 Zoom!

Just being a goofball, growling at me with his new favorite "aaaah" noises

Lovin' on Harvey

I have no idea what we're actually doing for 4th of July. So maybe there'll be a part 2 to our weekend and maybe not. :) We do hope to take Connor to a church that is putting on a fireworks show nearby from 7-9pm. We'll see if he can make it staying out that late. I hope so because I'd love to see his reaction to the firework display.

No comments: