Life with 3 of God's greatest blessings...1 darling little boy and 2 darling twin girls
Friday, October 29, 2010
A Boy and his Bunny
Mudpie is such a sweet bunny!
Connor and Mudpie love each other very much
Best buddies
This one is Nick's favorite :)
I pulled him out of here before he could get his hands on anything. He is just obsessed with this cage!
Aren't we lucky to have such a mellow rabbit? There is never any fear that she will bite Connor and Connor is very gentle with her. A sweet boy and a sweet bunny make very good friends!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I cracked up when I saw Connor in Mudpie's cage. I remember Nick climbing into Calhoun's cage—but I think Nick was a teenager at the time.
1 comment:
I cracked up when I saw Connor in Mudpie's cage. I remember Nick climbing into Calhoun's cage—but I think Nick was a teenager at the time.
Post a Comment