Connor had a blast playing in the hay and meeting all of the animals.
Checking out the dairy cows. We got to sample some fresh milk too! They have a "milk bar" of 12 flavors and Connor enjoyed some peaches and cream milk. It was very tasty!
Enjoying lunch with Toby the dog. Connor got a big kick out of Toby following him everywhere and flopping down next to his stroller. Such a sweet dog!
Feeding the horses, cows and goats in the petting zoo was fun.
This is my favorite picture of the day. Usually I am the one wanting to take silly pictures, but Nick made a beeline for this tractor and really wanted a picture of Connor and himself on it. I thought that was sweet. :) And they both loved it as you can see! :)
This rabbit was named Sushi and she just hung out, letting people pet her. What a cool bunny!
We had too much fun and can't wait to go again and do the tour and hayride! Here are a few fun pictures from a walk Connor and I took at a local park. It is for fishing and the lake was really pretty. Connor got out of his stroller to run around and he ran straight for the water! He is doing great walking...and running!
I like this picture of Connor. It captures the "oooh" face he always makes when he sees something he likes. He LOVES water and he was just staring at it, saying "ooooh"! :)
I don't have any news to share. We're just trying to relax and still getting settled in the new house. Things are going pretty well. We are definitely enjoying our new part of town and all of the fun parks here. We found a new park with a train and all kinds of other things for kids to enjoy, so that might be our next outing. :)
I hope everyone is having a blessed week!















No comments:
Post a Comment