Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year

As expected, we did not stay up until midnight to ring in the New Year! :) Connor was shocked when we told him the party was over early:

Photobucket

Photobucket

We did have a wonderful family celebration though. My brother Michael joined us for a feast of snow crab legs, angel hair pasta tossed in butter, garlic, mushrooms and herbs and a Cesar salad. For dessert, blackberry cobbler. Man was it good! And, yeah...the diet starts tomorrow! :P

In other news, it is freezing here and it actually snowed in the Phoenix area! Not at our house...we just got a lovely layer of frost. :) I am hoping to get out this weekend to photograph the beautiful snow capped mountains.


There are so many changes in our life right now. I have many ideas for goals in 2011 and I do want to get them written down soon. As Karen mentioned, sharing resolutions with the blog world might help with accountability! :) I have fun goals and serious goals. I guess you can say we are already starting with goal #1: organization! My mom and I are tackling the organization of this new house today. Our condo ought to be approved by the bank any day now for the offer we received and may close escrow in as little as a week. I am still kinda sad about losing our first home, so a big part of me wants the sale final and done and over with so we can move on.

Well...more to come...Mr. Connor is up from his nap and we have a busy day ahead of us.

Happy New Year everyone! :)

1 comment:

Karen Butterworth said...

Please come help me organize my house too? Pretty please?