Life with 3 of God's greatest blessings...1 darling little boy and 2 darling twin girls
Monday, March 28, 2011
Good eatin'
Here are some videos, mostly for the grandparents. :) Connor has actually been feeding himself for awhile now but I haven't gotten any videos of it. He still uses his fingers a lot but more and more lately he reaches for the utensil I'm using to feed him. I usually just let him go for it during the last part of his meal. Oh what a mess! But fun too. :)
This kind of wildness isn't typical of Connor...it was just one of those days! :)
The maniacal laughter in this video is NOT me, it's my mom! I just need you all to know...
1 comment:
Facebook has spoiled me; I want a "like" button, so I don't have to type whole words. :-p
Seriously, cute!
Post a Comment