This week shall be busy and full, so I am taking an official break from blogging. I have a bunch of pictures and stories waiting though. Next week!
Today is laundry day and picking up yet more food for Mudpie. Yes, I ration out her food. But still. I need to grow a veggie patch for this rabbit! She is picky. I ran out of kale so for the past several days, she's had only spring mix and carrots. Yes "only"! Mudpie sticks her nose out of her cage in total disapproval. She throws her plate on the floor. Then she sits there, fluffed up into the shape of a football with one ear cocked back and the other pointed right at me. Total and utter disapproval. I hate getting the death stare as I work around the kitchen and rather than move Mudpie into another room, I'm just going to be the obedient human and fetch her some kale. That is okay...I do need more lettuce for us as well!
Tomorrow, we're going to a Thanksgiving party for Nick's department. It's a pot luck, so I'm cooking and hopefully we'll make it in one piece. It starts at Connor's naptime, God help us. I'm a bit nervous; I really hope we can make friends with at least one other spouse/kid.
Wednesday, Nick's parents will be arriving and of course Thanksgiving is on Thursday and we'll be spending the next few days after that enjoying family time.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment