Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Staying Put

I'm trying to drag myself out of this post-Thanksgiving depression. I go through this every year, yet every year I still ask myself why on earth am I feeling so bummed out? After the festivities end and family goes home, the house is quiet and I start feeling kind of sad. Even though there is Christmas to look forward to. Dumb huh?

I've decided this is the best reason to make the day after Thanksgiving the day to get a Christmas tree, bust out the decorations and start singing some carols.

Today is that day! As soon as Connor wakes from his nap. :)

 For now, I want to share the news that I'm not moving this blog. We're staying put despite the lack of creative naming and lack of space here. I'm just too busy to think about recreating a whole new blog. So, I gave in and paid a few bucks to Google to keep us in business here. :) As soon as the changes are in place, I can upload more pictures and share with you how our Thanksgiving went.

I'm off to drag in boxes of Christmas cheer so Connor and I can decorate and have a Christmasy house waiting for Nick when he gets home from work tonight! :)

No comments: