Friday, July 20, 2012

Arizona: Part Eight: Random

Here are the last bits and pieces of our Arizona trip. We had a wonderful time! All of the big special things were fun, but so were the little things like waking up to have breakfast with my mom each morning, Connor learning to walk Jonas with Grandpa, going to In-N-Out, driving on the crazy Arizona freeways in the middle of a dust storm. :)

I do not miss this!

No! I hate dust storms!

Thankfully this is as bad as it got, but still---ugh!


Connor loved playing with Twila. I'm not sure Twila enjoyed being played with, but it was awfully sweet to see Connor adoring her so much.

feeding Twila worms

Connor just enjoyed staring at Twila in her shell and inspecting her feet.


cooking with Grandma

eating crab legs for the first time!

saying goodbye at the airport
Thank you so much for the awesome visit Mom and Dad! We had a wonderful time and we miss you and love you lots!

No comments: