We just got home from a wonderful visit in Arizona. I have about 25,000 pictures to share, so I'll be breaking this post up into several smaller posts.
Connor and I had a really good flight to Phoenix. He was extremely well behaved on the plane and had a blast looking out the window.
 |
| Piglet is ready to board |
 |
| excited! |
Our flight got in around 3:30pm, so Connor skipped his normal nap. Just as we were about to start descending, he fell asleep on the plane. He slept through the landing and through everyone getting off the plane. It was actually tough for me to get him to wake up so we could get off too.
 |
| Connor wasted no time making a mess with all the toys waiting for him at Grandma's house! |
 |
| Picking tomatoes |
 |
| Out for a very hot walk |
We spent most of our first week in Arizona visiting friends since my parents had to work. We went to my old office to visit all our friends at FH. Connor had a blast playing with all the girls in the office and Aunt Debbie (my boss) got a good workout chasing Connor around.
We had a wonderful afternoon hanging with my good friend Jen and her kids. Jen is pretty much the only friend I have that is as silly and crazy as I am, so we really have fun together.
One day, my brother Michael picked us up and took us out to lunch at Pei Wei. Pei Wei is one of my favorite Asian restaurants and I miss it so much!
 |
| pad thai---yummy! |
|
|
|
|
|
My mom's dog Jonas, looked continuously worried the first week we were there. I can't blame him, what with Connor running around being loud and all. When Michael came back with us after lunch and stayed through dinner, Jonas was very happy.
 |
| no amount of hugs helped; he's still concerned |
 |
| Going to Michael for reassurance |
 |
| horsing around |
We did a lot of swimming too, but I'll save those photos and more for some later posts.
No comments:
Post a Comment