Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fall Fun

We've continued our walks along the Sand Creek Trail and discovered a few fun things like bridges and playgrounds.



Connor is pretty brave about going on big slides now. He loves climbing stairs and ladders to get to the top. This makes me very nervous and I'm always glad when Nick accompanies us!

watching in wonder as Daddy goes down the slide

whee! :)



Connor's first ride on a real big boy swing. He was very proud of himself and held on tight!


Then, he got spun. Just watching this made me dizzy and nauseous. I am the biggest wimp, but Connor loved it.


Every day, it looks more like fall here. It's so lovely to have so many trees around us:





I decided that for my birthday this year, what I really want is to go on a drive through the mountains and see all the fall colors and take pretty pictures.

The sudden cold has been a bit of a shock to our systems. The first days of the cold snap, Connor and I both came down with the sniffles, but we're better now. I do love fall so much though! I've been baking bread and pumpkin cookies and last week I came down with an overpowering craving for a Thanksgiving-ish type meal.

So yummy, but where is the cranberry sauce??? Can't believe I forgot that :(

My happy guys
We also ordered our first Bountiful Basket, after discovering a pickup site near our house. What a blessing! A huge amount of produce for just $15! Connor loved watching the workers pile fruits and veggies into baskets and had to inspect the pumpkins that were sitting out:


We're looking forward to going to a pumpkin patch soon! We'll be going to a Harvest Fest with our church friends at Halloween. Looking forward to lots of fall fun this year! :)



No comments: