Life with 3 of God's greatest blessings...1 darling little boy and 2 darling twin girls
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Recent Art Project
I've been kind of lame these days with art and creativity. Just doing the usual crayon coloring and Play Doh. But one day we were at the Dollar Tree and looking for new craft supplies. Connor spotted a bag of fuzzy balls and begged for them. For $1, how can you say no? I wasn't sure what we'd do with them. We ended up just gluing them in patterns to some construction paper. I'd place a bunch of glue dots on the paper and Connor stuck a ball on each.
I was impressed that Connor was so precise with this task and didn't just try to smear glue all over. He really enjoyed it and was so good at this skill, I'm looking for more projects for him to do that involve gluing. :)
Here's a video and some pictures of Connor's creations:
1 comment:
Very good fine motor activity! :) But then.so is Play Doh. ;)
Post a Comment