Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Many Colored Days

One day at the library I was searching for Dr. Seuss books and came across one I had never heard of called "My Many Colored Days". Connor ended up loving it so much, I'll probably have to buy it for him. In the book, Dr Seuss describes his different emotions as colors. It was a really great book to help Connor identify different ways to feel.

He got very into it, looking sad and whimpering on the sad purple page. He loved it when I read the black day page (MAD and LOUD! GRRR!). But every day I asked him what kind of day he had, he always answered that it was an orange day. And orange is silly. Big surprise! :)

I have enjoyed watching Connor make the faces and act out different emotions. I got a video of it one day and it is really cute. Although I will say that he is normally much more dramatic with his sad face than what he demonstrates in this video.

Enjoy!


No comments: