Thursday, March 21, 2013

29 Weeks

This post is almost a week late; I'm now 30 weeks along with the twinkies. Not that it makes a huge difference. I usually do a belly picture every 2-3 weeks but this day was a little special. It was a warm, sunny, wonderful day and we'd decided to go to the park and enjoy it. I couldn't find a thing to wear that felt very comfortable though. Anything around my belly has become quite snug! I was relieved to find this long skirt hidden in my closet. I had forgotten about it because it was too loose on me pre-pregnancy. But now, of course, it fits perfectly! :)

We got to the park and Connor was very funny about this skirt. I never wear long, flowy skirts so he's not used to that. The wind blew me all around and Connor grabbed onto my skirt and yelled "Mommy, your pants! Your pants are blowing away!". :)


I got a little sunburned sitting in the sunshine watching Connor play, but it was so worth it to soak up some warmth and enjoy fresh air. Connor had fun playing at the playground and feeding all the geese.










We were about to leave when I realized I was 29 weeks on this day, so we may as well get a belly shot since I was actually dressed and had my hair done and Connor said I looked like a princess, so who can resist that? He is so sweet!


I feel much, much bigger than I look in pictures. 

No comments: