Friday, April 19, 2013

Zoom Zoom!

I'm so excited! My scooter is finally here!! My insurance approved it and the rehab facility actually delivered it sooner than expected.

Of course Connor was even more excited than I was. He was totally fascinated with how the scooter came apart and got put back together. The rep from the rehab shop showed us how to work everything and made the adjustments needed to fit me the best. He actually needs to get a new part so that the seat can be lowered even more because it's too high right now. But I'm dealing with that until the part comes because I am SO tired of being restricted to the house.

Yes, I am the absolute worst bed rest patient ever. And I'm just basically on modified bed rest, mostly at my mom's orders. Good thing I never ended up on strict or hospital bed rest!

My poor mom. She's seen the crankiness that crops up when Connor or I are cooped up indoors too much. We get out in the sun and fresh air, and it's like a magic happy pill. Maybe we have a case of SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder)??

Anyway, now all I want to do is zoom around the neighborhood!! :)


No comments: