Connor has helped me clear the paths, pull weeds and leaves out of the flower beds. We took things a step further to make a memorial garden for Sean as well as some other lost babies that are precious to us. It makes me sad that I have 3 close friends who have all lost babies during their 2nd and 3rd trimesters. I have a lot more planned for this space, but for now this is what we've done:
![]() |
| Aspen trees and an Aspen street sign remind us of Sean |
![]() |
| Irises! |
![]() |
| Looking slightly better |
![]() |
| We're having fun making whimsical signs |
![]() |
| In memory of Baby Cole |
![]() |
| In memory of Baby Grayson |
![]() |
| In memory of Baby Sean Aspen |
![]() |
| Our first rose! |
![]() |
| Every day we water the garden Connor plays in the mud |
![]() |
| helping clear the paths |
![]() |
| Bird feeders and wind socks |
![]() |
| Basil! |
We had rain the other day! Yippee! Our plants loved it and things are growing. We have at least 4 rose bushes that are all sporting a ton of buds and I can't wait to see them all open up and bloom! It's kind of fun not knowing what color roses will be there and what other surprises are in store. :) The irises have all lost their flowers already so I'm learning to enjoy anything we see while it lasts.
These wildflowers are everywhere...in our yards, everyone's yards, in all the fields and hills. I was told they're weeds but I'm not pulling them out...anything that has a flower is for the butterflies! :)




















No comments:
Post a Comment