Life with 3 of God's greatest blessings...1 darling little boy and 2 darling twin girls
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Huckleberry Finn
As my friend Bailey commented on Facebook recently, Connor defines the saying that boys=noise covered in dirt. He is such a little Huckleberry Finn! He runs outside without shoes on, no shirt, and comes back covered in mud. He finds and hands me bugs, and chases squirrels through the yard.
Running, running, running! I am so glad we have a big backyard!
Huck Finn: messy hair, barefoot, cute little boy grin.
Our resident squirrel
I feel I am to blame for most of these shenanigans. I am barefoot 90% of the time and that is just the way we Californians were raised. My mom and brother hate shoes and live in flip flops. Maybe it's hereditary?
Connor is still pretty obsessed with all the moths around here. See this video for a pleasant discovery:
No comments:
Post a Comment