Sooner or later, I knew this was going to happen!
I've nearly fallen into the tub at least a dozen times. Because of my disability, I can't kneel to wash Connor. Instead, I have to lean way over. This day was, admittedly, a bad day. We'd already had Connor fall and bust his lip open, then he fell off some playground equipment at the park, then he grabbed onto me as we stepped off the patio and we both fell down. Sigh.
So this night, I was washing Connor and lost my balance and fell right in the tub. Nick heard a splash that must have sounded exactly like a whale jumping into a pool at Sea World. He ran in and there I was. He laughed at me, Connor laughed at me. Then Connor started ordering me out. "Out of the water Mommy!". I sat there waiting for Nick to get me a towel and he returned instead with the camera.
Obviously, I get no sympathy around here! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment